Monday, November 28, 2011

6th and last post!



Today is Monday November 28, 2011. It is 40˚F and I sat out from 3pm to 3:30 pm. It is cold outside and the squirrels can feel it as well as I can. All the squirrels holed up for the day I concluded as I did not see a single one today. I took a picture of the view I have in front of me as always. As I was sitting there I kept hearing birds making noise around me and I could not figure out in the trees where they were until I looked directly up. I saw what I was hearing. There was 9 birds flying around above my head all in a group. These were the only animals I saw in this time I sat there. I could not get a good picture of the birds but I will put it on the blog.

2 comments:

  1. What is your last pic here?
    Length of day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the last picture is the not so clear shot of the birds flying in the air

    ReplyDelete